KWS Training, Inc.
Dangerous goods Training & Consulting
I want.... Take this class...
An overview of the regulations & process. - Introduction to HazMat
To ship anything and everything I can. - Basic Hazardous Materials Transport (U.S. rules, 49CFR)
- Dangerous Goods by Air (International air rules, IATA DGR)
- Dangerous Goods by Water (International water rules, IMDG)
To ship small batteries. - Small Battery Transport (lithium, alkaline, NiCad, NiMH, zinc, nonspillable lead acid)
- Battery Regulations Update (if you have been previously trained)
To ship biological materials. - Infectious Substances and Dry Ice (all infectious materials), or
- Biological Substance, Category B ( includes dry ice, perfect class for patient specimens, less dangerous research materials, used medical equipment and samples)
To ship dry ice only. - Dry Ice transport
To carry HazMat myself and use it. - Introduction to HazMat (suggested)
- Materials of Trade
To ship tiny amounts, chemical samples or consumer products. - Exceptions (several different choices LTD QTY, DGEQ, others), or
- Dangerous Goods in Excepted Quantities (30mL or 30g or less per vial)
To get updated on changes or retrain. - Recertification Training (U.S. & International) - retraining with updates
- Regulatory Updates (only rule changes)
- Battery Regulations Update (only batteries)
DANGEROUS GOODS TRANSPORT TRAINING COURSES
- Contact us to create customized content for your employees.
- All courses available upon request.
- We offer in-person instructor led courses, webinars and self study options.
- To help you pick the appropriate sessions, see the list below.